It has been one busy six months here at my internship. I am so happy to go home and visit family, and am hopeful that the change of scenery will allow me to study harder and smarter for the LSAT. In the meantime, as I pack, or think about packing, my bags, I realize I need to restock on some much loved hair and beauty products. Doesn't it seem that things always run out at the same time? Anyway, I have decided to wait until I get home to restock, to avoid carrying so much stuff on the bus. Here is my list of products in my beauty cabinet that needs restocking:
- Jojoba Oil - If it wasn't for the argan oil I have, I would not have anything to moisturize my skin with.
- Yes to Cucumbers Conditioner - I have been using the YTCarrots for slip and moisture, but that smell leaves much to be desired. It actually lingers! So I will be restocking on YTCucumbers soon enough.
- Apple Cider Vinegar - Talk about being in much need of a good ACV rinse for my hair, especially with this hard water. I actually meant to purchase some my last grocery trip, but forgot. I may try the Bragg's brand, with the "mother" in it. I hear it does not smell as bad as completely filtered ACV.
- Aloe Vera Juice - This go around, a la HeyFranHey, I plan on trying the Aubrey Organics brand of aloe vera juice. It is all natural, and comes in much smaller and more travel friendly bottles than the Lily of the Desert brand I have been using.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil - I use this as an all natural preservative for my DIY moisturizing spritz. It is also a great spot treatment for pimples, just dilute a little bit. I was able to find a bottle at the CVS/pharmacy last purchase. Hopefully, I will be able to again.
- Chagrin Valley Shampoo and Soap Bars - This go round, I plan to buy the large bars, and perhaps cut them up to share with Miss Cee C and my other sisters. Although they don't work well in hard water, they are travel friendly and can be followed up with a good ACV rinse. Also, I want to try their complexion bars and body bars, moving towards using only plant based soaps. Lastly, the prices are great and the shipping options are plentiful and affordable.